While the ladies of Bombshell will talk with just about anyone, should the U.S. government? Bombshell dives into President Trump's proclivity for theatrical political summits with adversaries, following up on current efforts in Afghanistan, North Korea, and Iran. Radha introduces a new segment on trade: It's Aghast! And the National Defense Authorization Act is a 2500 page gold mine of wonky policy fun.
Keeping up Foreign Relations
White House Mayhem
- Mark Cancian, "What Really Matters In The Defense Authorization Act & What Didn't Get Done," Breaking Defense
- Aaron Mehta and Joe Gould, "Senate moves to empower Pentagon's policy chief as enforcer," Defense News
- Office of Management and Budget, "Follow-on to Statement of Administration Policy," Executive Office of the President
- Leo Shane III and Tara Copp, "Pentagon braces for massive change to officer promotions," Military Times
- Tom Vanden Brook, "Generals and admirals caught in sex scandals could lose clearances under defense funding bill," USA Today