This week on "Bombshell," we dissect Trump’s first 100 days: whither America First, Axis of Adults (or just the big kids table?), budget shenanigans, and delegating all the things. But first, Mira Rapp-Hooper joins us to walk through the state of play on the Korean Peninsula (and reveals where you can get literal bombshells made into knives). And then Loren and Erin confess why all we want in life is Mara Jade back in the Star Wars canon.
Want to meet the Bombshell crew in person? Click here!
- “North Korea risk too high for military option,” Robert Litwak, USA Today
- “Could Playing Chicken with North Korea Really Pay Off?,” Jon Wolfstahl, Foreign Policy
- “Confusion, chaos after Taliban breach Afghan base in deadly attack,” Abdul Matin, Reuters
- “Keeping Up Civ-Mil Relations,” Mara Karlin and Loren Schulman, War on the Rocks
- “Persistence of Trump Derangement Syndrome,” Adam Gopnik, The New Yorker
- “Trump Has Pivoted to Scoring Easy Wins,” Jonah Goldberg, National Review
- “Trump Foreign Policy at 100 Days: The Downside of Unpredictability,” Olivier Knox, Yahoo News
- “US Foreign Policy and the Trump Administration's Axis of Adults,” by Dan Drezner, The Washington Post
- “The End of Foreign Aid As We Know It,” Bryant Harris, et al, Foreign Policy
- “Mattis tells Hill Trump budget won't fully rebuild military,” Jeremy Herb, CNN